Here is a list of some affordable gadgets that could be your apt choice as presents for your friends and family this Diwali under Rs.10,000
The best offers and gifts is going on in Amazon Electronic,Books,jewellery the best Gifts for diwali offers The beginning of the Navratri has marked the arrival of the festive season and with Diwali just a couple of weeks away, it is time to get prepared for the festival beforehand. And apart from the sweets, lights, diyas, Diwali reminds us of gifts.
1.Vívofit 3 Activity Tracker, Regular
The Garmin Vivofit 3 avoids this issue by keeping its features simple and its tech super-efficient, for battery life of up to a year. You’ll then have to replace the battery manually, but when it saves you dozens upon dozens of times plugging the thing in, maybe it’s worth the effort.
As this can be a bit of a pain to cycle through, you can prune back how many of these pages appear in the Garmin Connect app. There are also five watch faces: three digital, two analogue. One of the digital ones also shows how close you are to your steps goal for a decent one-screen update.
The Garmin Vivofit 3 has a split-screen mode too, which displays your ‘home’ screen plus a little stat read-out at the bottom. We’ve been using this to keep the clock on the display constantly, but you can make any of the pages the lead.
About this item
- 1 year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes and time of day on backlit display and monitors sleep
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
2.Sony WF-XB700 Truly Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Earbuds
price ₹ 7,990.00
The WF-XB700 definitely shares some of its design language with its predecessors, but the outside looks almost like a satellite-esque circular disc.
Around the outer edges of each disc you’ll find a button: on the left earbud you’ve got volume up/down and on the right you’ve got play/pause and skip. You can also use them to activate your voice assistant and accept calls, but it’s not super clear right out of the box how to do all that.
If you boil them down to their nuts and bolts, there’s three important parts to these earbuds: the tip that fits in the ear canal, the middle section that houses the drivers and sits inside the ear and the outer shell that houses the battery. This three-level design isn’t exactly space-efficient – and is likely to be incredibly polarizing for people who just want slim, sleek buds – but it does have some advantages.
- Extra Bass: WF-XB700 features EXTRA BASS for seriously powerful, punchy low-end sound. Your favourite basslines never sounded so good with 12mm driver unit
- Water Resistant: With an IPX4 water resistance rating, splashes and sweat won’t stop these headphones, so you can keep on moving to the music
- Battery Life: Enjoy up to 18 hours of listening (9hrs Earbuds + 9hrs Carrying Case), if you’re in a hurry, 10 minutes’ quick charging gives you up to 60 minutes of music playback
- Easy Operations: The buttons on the headphones lets you play, stop, skip through tracks and adjust the volume
- Ergonomic Tri-hold structure: The WF-XB700 earbuds are ergonomically designed to contact three different points on your ear for a secure, comfortable fit
- Magnetic Charging Case: The compact charging case protects your WF-XB700 earbuds and lets you power up on the go
- Stable Connection/Low Latency: A BT chip that transmits sound to the left and right ears simultaneously, coupled with optimised antenna design. Low audio latency makes for enjoyable video viewing too
- Built-In Mic: Conversation flows freely with easy hands-free calling, thanks to the built-in microphone. No need to even take your phone from your pocket
- Google Assistant/Siri: A simple button press connects you to your smartphone’s Voice Assistant to get directions, play music and communicate with contacts
3.Amazon Echo (3rd Gen) – Improved sound, powered by Dolby (White)
price ₹ ₹ 5,999.00
If you turn the speaker around you’ll find a power connector and a 3.5mm aux jack that can be used as a line out port to send the audio signal to an external speaker. That’s an especially handy feature considering the Echo Dot’s less-than-sterling sound quality that we’ll discuss in a minute, but it’s also somewhat disappointing that the 3.5mm aux jack doesn’t double as a line in port like it does on the full size Amazon Echo.
Tear away the top layer of the Amazon Echo Dot and you’ll find a single 1.6-inch full-range front-firing speaker. This tiny-but-powerful speaker is responsible for producing the entire frequency range of sound for the speaker and the results, well… aren’t exactly inspiring.
That said, there’s also the included microphone array packed inside there as well and we don’t have any complaints about the Echo Dot’s ability to hear us over the dull roar of our music and process our commands perfectly.
- Premium speaker powered by Dolby for 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic bass response
- Just ask Alexa for music, news, trivias, scores, weather, alarms , kids rhymes and stories
- Alexa is always ready to help in both English & Hindi
- Stream millions of songs from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, Apple music
- Access songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada and more
- Voice control smart lights or your existing AC, geyser, water pump, air purifier using smart plug (smart home accessories sold separately)
- With 4 microphones, Alexa can hear you across the room
price ₹ 6,199.00
While Roku can’t do anything to change how those built-in speakers sound, it can create a two-in-one device that provides better sound quality and 4K/HDR streaming all rolled into one. That’s the premise of the new Roku Streambar.
Combining 4K streaming, clear dialogue, sound leveling for commercials and the ability to stream music with Spotify Connect or your phone via Bluetooth and more, the Roku Streambar tries to be the affordable upgrade your TV speakers have been searching for.
So does it deliver? Well, mostly. The sound quality on offer here was a huge upgrade on our TV’s built-in speakers and while we felt it lacked solid bass response, that can be remedied by connecting the Streambar to Roku’s subwoofer and rear speaker kits, which are all connected wirelessly. That adds to the total cost, but if you want a piecemeal solution that sounds pretty good right out of the box, the Streambar is it.
- Original Product Imported Directly from USA / All-in Price (India Customs + ) / Track Your Package All the Way from US to Your Home, Buy with Full Confidence.
- New 2017 Model!
- Easy HD streaming, incredible price and Power consumption is less than 2.2W (typical) when streaming
- NOW 5x more powerful!
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes
5.JBL Bar Studio Wireless Soundbar with JBL Surround Sound & Built-in Dual Bass Port (30W, Black)
price ₹ 5,999.00
The JBL Bar 5.1 Surround Sound is very much in the same style as the rest of its new soundbars, with curved edges rounding off a sleek, low profile and gray / silver coloring.
There’s little flourish visually, meaning this isn’t a soundbar that will try to distract from the action happening on screen, but it carries its shape well and focuses rightly on the sound coming out of the soundbar – and the sizeable 10-inch subwoofer you’ll likely place beneath it.
Along the top of the soundbar you get the usual buttons for power, volume control, and source input (i.e. Bluetooth, HDMI, or otherwise).
Unlike the JBL Bar 5.1 (which, again, is a different soundbar entirely), the Surround Sound model doesn’t have separate tweeters you can remove from the main body of the soundbar. Instead, there are two additional tweeters built into the sides of the soundbar, pointing out diagonally – using JBL’s Multi-Beam technology to direct audio across the room, giving the impression of actual surround sound.
- JBL surround sound with Power Output of 30W
- All-in-one Soundbar with built-in Dual Bass Port Design
- Wireless Music Streaming with Bluetooth
- Includes Optical Cable & AUX Cable
- Works with your TV remote control
- Free Demo and Product Installation – Contact our customer care on 1800 1020 525 or write to India_CSupport@harman.com
- What’s in the box: 1 x Soundbar, 1 x Remote control, Optical cable & AUX cable* (Not with model JBLBARS20BLKIN sold in India), 1 x Power adaptor, Wall mount bracket kit, 1 x Quick start guide, 1 x Warranty card, 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.