Are you a self-starter?
Do you like to learn with hands-on projects? Are you driven and self-motivated? Can you commit to goals and see them through? If so, you’ll love studying machine learning. You’ll get to solve interesting challenges, tinker with fascinating algorithms, and build an incredibly valuable career skill.
Are you tired of seeing expensive courses and bootcamps?
We are too… That’s why we put together this guide of completely free resources anyone can use to learn machine learning. The truth is that most paid courses out there recycle the same content that’s already available online for free. We’ll pull back the curtains and reveal where to find them for yourself.
Do you want a single page on the internet that will always be up-to-date?
Machine learning is a rapidly evolving field. That makes it exciting to learn, but materials can become outdated quickly. We’re going to update this page regularly with the best resources to learn machine learning.
We’ve got a lot of great stuff you’ll like, so let’s dive right in!
The ML course of Learnbay could help you to learn the essential fundamentals of the field, along with concepts of Deep learning.
How will the course help you?
The course is a whole package of essentials concepts of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, also of Deep Learning. Here you will learn the concepts and methods that are frequently used in the field, it will be enough for you to enter the field as a Machine Learning engineer. But you should keep this in mind that ML is not an easy field, it takes years of experience to become a full fledged Machine Learning engineer.
How will its project’s help you?
Online learning has become the most chosen over learning method by the millennial’s, but one major drawback in online courses especially when you learn fields like data science and AI is that, you will not get to experience practically working the projects. Now, you should understand that working on projects is really necessary, only by doing that you will gain experience about what it is to work in the field. Almost of the online courses conduct their projects in a virtual lab but except the course of Learnbay, they have a special way of conducting projects.
The course has a scheme named ‘blended program’ through which the project sessions will be conducted in a classroom, among the gathered students and an expert trainer. This program is available in cities of Mumbai, Bangalore Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Delhi. Contact the website of Learnbay to know more.
It is generally costly to learn machine learning because of its increasing field value but this course is easily available at Rs.80,000.
Learnbay Provides three types of course structure by looking at the job opportunities in the current scenario and they are:
- Data science and AI Certification course
- Machine learning and AI certification course
- Data science program for managers and leaders.
This course is made for those who have working experience around 5 to 9 years in the core technical field. The one who is good at programming can also join this course.
What Machine learning requires?
- Programming whether Python or R.
- Mathematics such as Statistics, probability, Linear algebra, Calculus, graph theory(tree), numerical analysis, matrix multiplications, and more functions and formulas.
- Machine learning algorithms: Regression algorithms, Classification algorithms, Clustering algorithms of supervised and unsupervised machine learning. to
- NLP and time-series
- SQL, Tableau, Apache-spark, and more.
- Deep learning with TensorFlow and Keras.
Learnbay has provided all the required modules in 6-7 months of course with 12+ real-time industrial projects in fields like Finance, Banking, Retails, Health care, Manufacturing, Traveling, and hospitality for better understanding the application of machine learning and data science.
In the Data Science and AI certification course, they provide full support to the non-programmer also, so that they can start or switch their career into Machine learning. It is made for those who have no working experience or less experience in any field. This course doesn’t require any prerequisites of programming knowledge.
Nowadays, Machine leaning has tons of job opportunities for those who have a working knowledge of 9 to 15 years, but the person who has this much experience don’t want to join as a fresher designation, so for them, they made Data science program for managers and leaders. The one who was working as a team lead, technical lead, project lead they can apply for this course.
- Go through basic Maths concepts like Linear Algebra, Probability Theory, Basic Calculus and Statistics. You can find great study material and videos at Khan Academy. (Machine learning is a lot about mathematics so going through these concepts will help you in the long run.)
- Start with Andrew Ng’s Coursera Course. You can also start with Udemy’s Machine Learning A-Z in Python & R. The difference is, Andrew Ng’s course is more of a theoretical approach along with some practical implementation and Udemy’s course is more about implementing Machine learning for practical problem solving using libraries for Python/R. Both are equally good to start with, but if you want to learn more on research level, I suggest go with Andrew Ng’s course.
- After you have acquired some knowledge and intuition on Machine Learning, start reading technical papers on algorithms for various problem solving.
- And now the most important point, BE CONSISTENT! MOOC’s are generally enrolled by many students out there but completed only by few.
- Also on your way, start doing some basic analysis on data set of your own. You can do surveys by asking people in your social connections to fill Google forms and take a small survey. (Make sure you dont spam) Try implementing basic analysis or predictions on those datasets.
Here the example…
An autoencoder neural network is an unsupervised learning algorithm that applies backpropagation, setting the target values to be equal to the inputs. I.e., it uses
Hint : unsupervised learning mean we have only a set of unlabeled training examples . to be more precisely Autoencoder is a simple 3-layer neural network where output units are directly connected back to input units. E.g. in a network like this:
output[i] has edge back to
input[i] for every
i. Typically, number of hidden units is much less then number of visible (input/output) ones. As a result, when you pass data through such a network, it first compresses (encodes) input vector to “fit” in a smaller representation, and then tries to reconstruct (decode) it back. The task of training is to minimize an error or reconstruction, i.e. find the most efficient compact representation (encoding) for input data.
Now, there are a number of platforms offering you courses in the field, some of the best platforms you can opt for are:
Learnbay’s A.I and M.L Course. (highly recommended) It is a package of essentials of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, along with important concepts of Deep Learning. Everything that you will learn in this course will be about frequently used methods of tools in the field, which will be enough for you to enter the field as a Machine Learning engineer. But you should keep this in mind that ML is not an easy field, it takes years of experience to become a full-fledged Machine Learning engineer. It covers all concepts from basics to advance, so even if you are a beginner you need not worry because the difficult concepts will only be covered when the experts feel you are strong on the basics. Their courses are:
-Data science and AI certification course:
· For those who have no experience or less than 5 years of experience.
· For non-programmers
· Learnbay offers 200+ hours of classes in 6 months and 10+ projects with the experts.
· Job assistance for individual contributors.
–AI and ML certification course:
· For those who have working experience around 6 to 10 years.
· For Programmers
· Learnbay offers 250+ hours of classes in 7 months and 12+ projects with the experts.
· Job assistance for individual contributors.
-Data science program for managers/Leaders:
· For those who have experienced more than 12+ years
· For non-programmers and working in high positions.
· Learnbay offers 300+ hours of classes in 9 months and 15+ projects with the experts.
· Job assistance for the manager’s leader’s role.
Learnbay provides other additional facilities like-
· Provides Special doubt classes.
· Specific guidance for non-programmers.
· Provides IBM Certified courses.
· Project sessions.
· 200+ to 300+ hours of sessions
· Weekdays and weekends classes.
· Live Interactive Online Classes.
· Full-stack Program
· Blended program in which you will get classroom integrated project sessions.